Sculpture In The Vines 2023
Artist Information and Registration
In recognition of the ongoing generous support from our Sponsor Sirromet Wines, Sculptors Qld offers all Qld sculptors the opportunity to exhibit in our annual “Sculpture In The Vines”. We will be giving priority to new sculptures, however all sculptures will be selected by Sirromet and the selection committee on the quality of the workmanship.
You will be notified if your piece is selected within 7 days of the closing date of entries.
This Exhibition has become a fantastic opportunity to showcase quality outdoor sculptures in a unique environment. As always this is a long running exhibition which gives artists extended exposure to the general public and interested buyers and collectors.
We would like you to be part of this years exhibition.
All sculptures will: be featured in our On Line Catalogue, be accessible via a unique QR code that directs the public to our Sales Site and will be available for sale.
Large outdoor sculptures will be displayed around the grounds surrounding the winery, cellar door and the acclaimed “Tuscan Terrace’ restaurtant.
We are gathering Sponsorship support to provide some financial assistance towards the transport costs of large outdoor sculptures. Please make a note in your application and this will be considered on a case by case basis.
Sirromet are also generously gifting a case of premium wines to each selected artist.
Sculptors Qld wants to give our artists the best opportunity to exhibit their quality sculptural works at this very prestigious site, as we work closely with our sponsors, Sirromet.
- OCTOBER 25th: Entries open at sculptorsqld.org.au on this page
- NOVEMBER 12th: Entries close @ 5pm
- DECEMBER 3rd to 8th: Bump in of sculptures. Times TBC.
- DECEMBER 8th: Official Opening evening from 5pm
- APRIL 2nd 2024: Exhibition closes 5pm
- APRIL 3rd to 5th: Bump out of sculptures. Times TBC.
- Exhibition is open to all Sculptors Qld members (join anytime via website www.sculptorsqld.org.au)
- Public safety and security of all outdoor sculptures is a high priority. Sculptures will be selected on that basis. Click here to view our guide to managing risks. Your exhibition coordinators for Sculpture In The Vines are The Artist Trebor (aka Rob Stephenson) and Fred Beel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
au for assistance.
- Outdoor sculptors will need to have a current Artists Public Liability Insurance policy.
- Communication about the exhibition will be delivered to you via email, SQ website, SQ Facebook.
Please direct any questions to Trebor at (email@example.com ) who is coordinating this year’s superb exhibition.
Please note that this form has a Save and Resume function. If you don’t have all the information ready, please scroll to the very bottom and press ‘Save and Resume’ It will save the form for 30 days.